Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63

Thread: Saw 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Pez23's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 29th, 2004
    Posts
    184
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Saw 2

    they left us hanging in the first one
    its going to be a good one in my opinon just from looking at the previews
    ?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron

  2. #2
    Inactive Member catsoftball23's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saw 2

    i can't wait to see it i hope its really good.
    I have a chi-hua-hua-hua and it has no teeth-teeth-teeth.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lil_miss_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saw 2

    yeah the previews are like everywhere!! this is one movie that i really wanna see

  4. #4
    Inactive Member softballgal21's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2004
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saw 2

    ur right, i hated how it ended....this one oughta be good.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member JB4VT's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saw 2

    I personally loved how it ended... i never saw it coming..and it all came together perfectly...and left room for a sequal (in which they would not have to make up a new plot)... besides "secret window" and "darkness" i believe it has one of the best endings of any movie in recent years... but i cannot wait to see the new 1...it looks awsome
    I dont know what a hokie is...but god is one of them..

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saw 2

    I think the point of the ending was to leave no hope at all for the characters. They died, will part 2 answer what happened? It probably will say something about it, but I think its obvious that both guys died. So it didnt really leave you hanging.

    Saw was a good movie, but the shock value is what made it more than that. The rules of screenwriting say that a false crisis and a false dawn must come before the real crisis and the real dawn. So knowing that I thought to myself thats no way that this Zep(sp?) was the killer. The thought did cross my mind of who the killer actually was, but I quicky dismissed it because I thought it would have been ridiculous. Though when I saw how they revealed it, it was a brillant twist and it still suprised me.


    I kinda have low expectations for Saw 2. Sequels usually suck, epescially sequels of movies that were only good to begin with because of some sorta twist ending. Though who knows, maybe it will be just as good. I hope so. Seems like they rushed it quite a bit though.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saw 2

    I hated the first Saw.
    Bad acting (very bad). Bad plot. Stupid writing.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saw 2

    Yeah I agree that the acting was bad from the two main characters, but the supporting roles were alright. Saw is not one of my favorite movies thats for sure, but it was thrilling and suspensful, and the ending was very clever.


    I wouldnt say bad writing or bad plot though, that was the movie. It was a con from the start, it was a mind trick. It wanted to shock you, not move you. It wanted to gross you out and give you no hope.

    Its a hard movie to watch, Ill give you that. I had not watched it since the one time I saw it in the movies until the other day. The only reason I watched it then was because I wanted to be refreshed on what all happened for the sequel.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saw 2

    Maybe it's just a guy thing . I do think they could have done w/o the Danny Glover character .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  10. #10
    Inactive Member X_Factor1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2005
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saw 2

    Saw was by far the best movie I saw all year last year and i can't wait to go see this one. The ways the jigsaw thinks of how to kill those people are brilliant.
    "Take the C out of the BCS and that's what it really is" Lou Holtz

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •